Monday, January 14, 2013

18-weeks

So I've decided to open the blog back up!

It got kinda old there for a while so I closed it... But realize that it's actually kind of nice to have to put more personal things on rather than bother everybody on Facebook ;)

Today I am 18 weeks and what came along with that is a "belly", yay haha.  Little guy decided to get a lil bigger and pop out a few days ago.  It's kinda cute but a little bizarre for me. It's so strange to see my body change in a way it never has before!  I have felt the "flutter" a few times in the last couple of weeks and it is for sure little baby summersaulting in there.

There it is.
About the size of an onion- because I couldn't find the 18-week food picture.



You can read back a few posts and I talked about early pregnancy a few times.  I haven't said much since but 2nd trimester has been great thus far!  I still get nauseous but have found if I constantly munch on something then it is fine! Strange but I have eaten healthier in this pregnancy than I ever have in my whole life.  Not necessarily by choice (even though I do want to eat healthy) but just because of the "cravings" I have or moreso just what sounds good to me.

My main food love is ORANGES... I eat them all day every day: so good.  Pretty much all fruit in general is so delicious and I eat it non stop.  For the most part I hate restaurant food or anything super duper prepared or complex (like a casserole type thing) or boxed, and I love simple, fresh things. All fruits, any kind of nuts, oatmeal, bread, eggs, pickles, string cheese, yogurt.... yep that's pretty much what I eat. It's great! 

At my 16-week appointment I was back at my starting weight (maybe I mentioned I had lost almost 10lbs by my 12-week appt).. So I was back a net zero but gaining, which is good, want to make sure baby is healthy!    So far no other complications or anything, so pray that the healthiness continues on!

I get more and more excited with the next part of our lives, I simply cannot wait. June seems forever away! But there is still so much to do and plan and get ready, and I haven't even started any of that! ;)



1 comment:

  1. Just reading up on all your pregnancy posts :) Love them! So excited for you guys!! You are awesome for blogging about these things. You will love looking at them in the future once your little guy is here! So fun! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...