Monday, October 28, 2013

Boo!


"Boo!" doesn't scare this kid!


Asher is a full on giggler now, and I couldn't be more thrilled!


More Milestones:

Rolling over

Front-to-Back and Back-to-Front!  Not consistent yet, but it does happen!

Eating FOOD

Spoon!

So far rice cereal and started peaches this week... He can't get enough!

Oh and I let him suck on a quesadilla...
YUM


As a mom, do you ever have days where you swear your kid woke up a new kid?!? I swear he is growing and learning so fast, I can hardly keep up and am relishing every moment! Each day brings new surprises. My heart has never been so full.

And now just for some random pictures as of late...


Can't get enough of that nakey bum

Go Broncos
Loves story time (especially with dad!)
Snuggles with Lion Man
Cruisin' around town with mom
Those lips?!
Watching Uncle Andy play some fall baseball




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...