And moving right along with growing this little baby of mine! I always feel like my friends just get pregnant and pop em out like no time passed at all, but 9-months is a LONG time! I am very excited to meet this little boy and can hardly wait!
I also always thought I'd be one of those people who took really cute/creative bump pictures, but that just hasn't happened and I've resorted to the tweeny- cellphone in the bathroom mirror thing. oh well.
I just googled images of women who are 38 weeks pregnant and panicked a little bit. I feel so big already and wow I've got a ways to go! it's really crazy what the body can do. It's a miracle really, but so bizarre!
The past few weeks I've stepped into the category of being able to feel him move around and can tell when he's asleep or active. I describe it as feeling like popcorn popping in my belly. And as of the past week I've entered into the category of feeling full on "kicks"! Not very often, maybe once a day, and Rick got to feel him "kick" for the first time the other day! Very cool and so special.
Appetite is in full swing- I love food right now :) Amongst my favorites: STILL oranges & strawberries (SO good!), and now chocolate chip cookies are a must have as well.



No comments:
Post a Comment