I won an award on Monday from the Colorado Dental Hygienists' Association-- this was extremely unexpected!! Sometimes going through school, especially with a bunch of other amazing people, you can feel lost in the crowd. This totally made my day, and included a $ reward as well! haha.
It was for "Demonstrating enthusiasm for dental hygiene and exhibiting the professional virtues of the association." If you know me, you know I am pretty enthusiastic about dental hygiene ;) haha. I am still loving school, Can't wait to graduate in May of course, but I am SO happy to have found the career that I have. It really is perfect for me!
And that night me and Rick went to a super fun halloween party with some of our friends.. and guess what!? Our $0 budget, last minute costume won us the best couple" costume contest!! haha.
(in case you don't get it, we are Brangelina including all 6 of their kids ;)
You better believe I felt like a winner that day!
And then it snowed on Wednesday, and it came way too early. I am just not ready for winter this year!! brrrrrrrrrr

Congrats on the award, that is awesome! I love love your costumes!!!! Great idea Macquel, you guys were perfect for it. You sure did have a good winning day!
ReplyDelete