Friday, November 4, 2011

White Chicken Chili


For those who requested this recipe of mine... here it is! 
(or at least an approximation, I just kinda throw everything in there ;)
If you click the pic above, Taste of Home has the closest recipe to what I do!


White Chicken Chili

1 rotisserie chicken
1 can navy beans
1 can great northern beans
1 can white shoepeg corn
2-3 C chicken broth
2 sm cans green chiles
1 sm can jalapenos
1 yellow onion, chopped
1 garlic clove
~1 Tb cumin
~1 Tb oregano
~1 tsp cayenne pepper

Brown onion and garlic together with some olive oil on the stove.
Then just cut up the chicken into pieces, and throw everything into the crockpot and let cook on a low setting for ~6 hrs!
Serve with Monterey Jack cheese, Sour cream & tortilla chips.


oh so easy, and oh so yummy!








1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing! I'm gonna give it a try this week. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...