I don't know about you, but time has been flyin' for me lately! Is this a sign of old age?!?! I find myself reminiscing on the fact that I am not in highschool- in fact I am 5 years out of highschool, I'll be done with college in less than a year, I am married, I turn 24 in the Spring, my husband is almost 27, My baby brother is in highschool, it's almost the year 2012-- yikes!! Man o man, we have such a short time here on earth, and I want to live it up! And that has been my attitude the past year, and it has made all the difference.
.Let's make this life a GOOD one.
And days go by
I can feel 'em flying
Like a hand out the window in the wind the cars go by
It's all we've been given
So you better start livin' right now
'Cause days go by
Yeah, these days go by
We think about tomorrow then it slips away
Oh, yes it does
Livin it up with my beautiful mama at Keith Urban concert!!
:D
Oh how I love Keith as well!!! Youre so adorable and I just love your blog and how incredibly positive you always are. THanks for your uplifting posts and your sweet comment. Made my day :))))
ReplyDelete