Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Picnic Backpack

So I bought a picnic backpack from Eddie Bauer one day.  It was supposed to be that if you bought something in the store, you could get this backpack for $25, rather than the normal $50.  I wanted the backpack, so I was trying to find something small to buy so I could get this great deal.  The sales associate asked if I needed assistance, I told her my situation, and she was so excited that I wanted to get the backpack that she said I didn't need to purchase anything.  The first associate to sell a backpack that day got a Starbucks gift card, so I hurried her to the register because I wanted this nice lady to get the prize.  And she did, and so did I.  I love this picnic backpack.  It is a cooler, and includes a set of plates and utensils for two.  So cute.


 

So we took it on a bike ride to Cherry Creek Resevoir this evening and had dinner by the lake.




 

 It was kinda fun and romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...