
Another interesting fact about Rick is he hates rollercoasters. He thinks every time he is on one, that the bolts are going to loosen and he will fall to his death. That might be the reason in over 2 years of knowing eachother, we have never ridden one together. I had not not realized this until last night. We rode our first roller coaster together. I, on the other hand, love roller coasters, I have no fear and find it very thrilling and enjoyable. Rick found out that I scream the whole duration of the ride, and I found out that it's like pulling teeth to drag him into line..
After rides we ate a dinner of corndogs w/ mustard, and a chicken fingers fries basket. Carny food.. mmmm....
We sat in the bleachers in the concert arena. I did not want to stand because we were there 45 min before the show would start. Good thing we did because the bleachers had an oning over them, and it started to down pour. It was awesome though, because it was sunny out, and it was pouring rain. I loved it. The band came out, and the rain stopped. So we went down with the soaking wet crowd. Music started playing and everyone there was brought back to 1996. The little kids running around rocking their heads and splashing in puddles to the beat were even brought back to the era.
I love that Rick knows every word to every song. He should, because their CD's are on continuous play in his car. Yes, he still uses CD's. He is SO 90's sometimes :) But I love going to these concerts with them, because he just enjoys them so much.
We sing and we dance and we are happy.




No comments:
Post a Comment