Sunday, February 14, 2010

xoxo

(Even though I say this just about every holiday...), This is one of my favorite holidays!  A day devoted to LOVE.  And what a better way to spend it than with my favorite person, my hubby :) We had a pretty fun valentine's weekend...  I surprized Rick with a sunset snowmobile tour on Saturday night-  It was so awesome!  (I got a half off deal thanks to Groupon.com, otherwise its kinda expensive)
We had to wear pretty goofy one-sy suits... but they sure did keep us warm!


When we started, it was very sunny.
We drove for miles and miles.. part of it though we went to a big open field and got to play in the snow, this is when the sun was setting.
The whole second half was all dark... so cool!  The seats and hadlebars were heated, nice and toasty- we didn't get cold at all even though it was near 0 degrees.  SO MUCH FUN
And afterwards they have a nice cozy lodge, with all the hot cocoa and homemade cookies you want.

For breakfast I made strawberry pancakes with strawberry syrup. yummmm
And Rick made a steak dinner! with crab cakes, and strawberry spinach salad (and martinellis!)
 Happy Valentine's Day!  muah!  xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...