Thursday, February 11, 2010

first time apart. we survived.

Mine and Rick's first major time APART since we have been married.  5 whole days of not seeing eachother- man it was hard (well.. maybe not as hard as I thought it would be :P )  So I went to Florida because my sister's high school dance team had their National Dance Championships at Disneyworld and I wanted to go watch, but Rick is taking classes, and working (he doesn't get paid vacation like I do :))  and a bunch of others things so he couldn't go :(  I did miss him like crazy.  He had a lot to keep him busy here, and I managed to have a pretty good time in FL.  I will tell you about my end of the deal because it is a whole lot more interesting than his...
My sister's dance team did GREAT!  They are so awesome, they did a Jazz dance... http://launch.producerhq.com/1463 and a Poms dance... http://launch.producerhq.com/1842 they got in the top 10 in both their dances out of over 70 teams from throughout the country! Most of my time was spent there watching an endless amount of dance teams, and it was especially fun for me because my Grandma Karen was there to keep me company- she's the best!



On days when the competition wasn't going on I spent a lot of time my my cool little brother, Corbin.  We hung out the the greatest place on earth, Disneyworld!  We rode rides such as the Rockin' Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, Mad Hatter's Tea Cups, Space Mountain... and we got to see Tigger and Belle and Fairy Godmother. really, the greatest place on earth in my book. 

 I would like to make an annoucement that there is a new ride there called Toy Story Mania! And I would like to mention that I love the Toy Story movies, and this ride was worth waiting in line for more than an hour.. 5 times! 


 
 AND the movie, Toy Story 3 comes out this summer.... Toy Story 3. Get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...