Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The good the bad and the ugly

I just LOVE my baby boy in his PJs





I also LOVE his gummy smiles :)



I DON'T love discovering an allergy...

We tried formula one night just to see how he liked it. And he did!
But his body, not so much, poor kid broke out in head to toe rashes and swollen eyes.

and I especially DON'T love when he is sick...



Poor kid has been sick for almost two weeks now... Tummy bug and coming out both ends kind of sick. We have been in and out of the pediatricians office this whole week.  Hopefully on the mend now-- so scary when such a little guy is so sick!
Mommy is happy that he's starting to feel better-- but he's just not his normal energy-filled self :/
I experienced the full GLAMOUR of motherhood this week as I daily wore every bodily fluid (yes EVERY) imaginable on me. But when you're a mom- you just don't care! You just want to do anything for your baby to feel better.


P.S. This kid is 4 months old  tomorrow!


And his favorite past time is trying to stuff is whole hand in his mouth. :)


4-Month stats:
Length: 24.5 cm... 26th %tile
Weight: 13lb. 9oz.... 15th %tile *he's lost a lot of weight this week being sickie!:(
Head: 41.4cm...46th %tile

1 comment:

  1. Sickness is the worst thing about parenting. Glad to hear he's on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...