Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Week 6 &7

In a few short weeks people are going to find out that I am a LIAR! It seems everyone is saying they can tell I'm preg, or they had a dream that I was preg, etc. (Shout out to: Natalia, Rob, Mackenzie, & Rick's co-workers seem to bring it up far to often lately..) ;)


Babes is between the size of a pea & a blueberry at the moment....





As soon as week 6 hit, so did the nausea. It lingers throughout the day, but is worst in the morning. I find myself unable to brush my teeth without hitting the gag reflex, and have to keel over while getting my scrubs on for work.  But it goes away slightly and just kind of lingers a bit through the day. I don't have much of an appetite at all! Especially in the evenings nothing sounds appetizing in the least.

The only things I've stomached this week are:
-bland toast
-eggo waffles
-honey bunches of oats cereal
-an apple

I still make rick a good dinner, while I choose one of the above items for myself.



Got this "Wee Mail" from my little one on my phone the other day:   (via: wee mail app)

Gotta love a good HP joke ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...