Ironically, this is the month that we had decided I should go get a consult from my doctor asking What The Heck Is Up?? That consult was supposed to be today. Although rude to give less than 24 hr notice to them, I was so happy to call and cancel that appt. and make my first 8-week appt. in just a few weeks.
On Friday, after being 5-ays late; I took the test and then promptly sent this to Rick....
He was walking home from the light rail, and as soon as he saw the text began running home, he didn't know what to think and just wanted to get home fast- he said. He got home, we embraced, and needless to say we are very both feeling very blessed at this time that has been long awaited.
As for "it"?, little bean is about the size of a poppy-seed!
Actually it's Week 5 today, so maybe it's more of an apple-seed....
Who knows? haha.
As for me, I'm fine. No pregnancy signs/symptoms quite yet...Part of me wishes for nausea/morning-sickness, tenderness, etc. just to have more witness that I am indeed preggers... I'm sure this will come in time though and think it silly that I ever wished it upon myself :) I am also trying not to be TOO excited as I know that the riskiest period of pregnancy is still another 2 months long... It takes every ounce of effort for me to not begin a baby registry at target or start designing the nursery ;)... I am DYING to tell people but can't just YET! It's all I can think about!
:)



I am loving the top photo!! What a great way to tell your husband!! Congrats you guys!! How very exciting!! :) And your updates are pretty cute too!!
ReplyDelete