Ate some of these {orange} cantaloupes this morning:
And shortly after heard THIS breaking news.... (Listeria outbreak because of infected cantaloupes--- praying I don't get it and die)
Then while cooking this afternoon experienced something like this {orange} fire:
Yikes, I learned real fast the importance of having a fire extinguisher in the kitchen.. you bet I went and bought one of those tonight! Also glad to know our fire alarm works... very well...
Then my poor {orange} sweater:
So sad.
And tonight I found this {orange} poster:
And realized how blessed that I was my house didn't burn down, that the hole in my sweater isn't really THAT big, and that I am not an infant-or elderly-or a pregnant woman- which are the greatest risk factors for getting listeriosis.
I am blessed.
And I really do have a happy life.
Even if my home is going to smell like a camp fire for the next month.
....
:) haha, oh what a day!! :)




I saw the cantaloupe announcement yesterday, too, and was very thankful that I did not eat any recently. I love that stuff. I'm glad your house didn't burn down! That's a cute poster. You're just a happy person, Macquel!
ReplyDelete