Haha, sometimes this is sooo true. I am always running around getting stuff done, doing projects, going to activities, throwing parties, etc... none of which generate any income for us (in fact, quite the opposite) ;)-- so thought Rick might appreciate this picture! hehe. However, I am working this week at the dental office, as I am off school for a few weeks because of summer, and it has been so much fun to be back there! I am so blessed to have worked for this office that has provided me so many opportunities and blessed my life on more than one occasion.
.......
I am also so blessed to work with these girlys...
These are the young women that I am a leader for at church, and get to hang out with them multiple times every week, and I absolutely adore them, THEY have blessed my life, and bring me so much happiness. Rick works with the young men, same age range, and thrives in that calling. We always talk about how great it is to work with the youth; their views, attitudes and spirits are absolutely incredible and so uplifting, down to earth, and inspire us every time we are with them!
just thought I'd share these thoughts.
;)
PS. I finally got on to Pinterest. Follow me and my pins HERE

No comments:
Post a Comment