Thursday, October 21, 2010

This town ain't big enough for the two of us

Although Rick was so excited about being done with school when he got his bachelor's degree this past May, he is getting a little stir crazy and is starting up NEXT WEEK to get his Master's degree.  He's crazy I say!



And I just realized that means we will be sharing our office room.  It is my little cave right now where I spend most of my time studyin away...
I just don't think we will both fit in here. If you didn't know, Ricky doesn't really like to share things.  I think he missed that lesson in 1st grade. However, I do know that he knows how to thumb war, so that might be the solver to our 'who's turn is it in the office' issues.... haha.

He works his day job, his night job (hehe, not THAT kind of night job- just bookkeping, no worries)  ;)  and now school too. Like I said, he is crazy! But a really hard worker, which I will never complain about.

Stay tuned for our Halloween plans this year... I will tell you all about it in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...