Rick graduated from college last Saturday!!! As I like to tell people, he is smokin Hot and he's a smarty! HA!. He got is Bachelor's of Science in Business Accounting with a minor in Economics from the University of Colorado, Denver.
Just want to mention that Rick really truely is an accountant at heart -One day I should do a blog post on our budget system he does, it is pretty ridiculously tedious bookkeeping, but Rick loves to do it.
Rick is great with numbers and business ideas. He is the most diligent studier I have ever seen, and is super responsible. He never missed a class for trivial reasons, he did homework late into the night, and would wake up before dawn to study more. Not to mention he worked 40 hours a week during the day, and would take a full load,16 credits during the evenings. AND still found time to hang out with me and friends and family. He is pretty great. It's a relief for him to be done with this huge milestone- and I am so proud of him! From the sounds of it he wants to get a Master's Degree, so there is more schooling to come, but for now he is a college alumni on the job hunt!
Congratulations Ricky!!!
CU Denver 2010






No comments:
Post a Comment