Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Banana Mousse


I got this recipe from my friend, April.  Banana Mousse (cheesecake).  I made the pie but had a bunch of extra batter/crust, so I put them in these little cups.  I stole these (plastic) cups from a fancy convention dinner a few weeks ago, and have been just waiting for an opportunity to use them.  My mother-in-law invited me to her Bunco group tonight, so this was the perfect opportunity! 
They were a hit.


Banana Mousse:
4 bananas
1 C sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 Tbsp lemon juice
2 pkgs of cream cheese
...all blended well
(I used my "whisk" attachment on my kitchenaid, blended for over 5 minutes)

Crust:
crushed graham crackers
1 Tbsp sugar & 1 Tbsp cinnamon
4 Tbsp butter
(-for the pie, I baked the crust in the plate for about 15 min. -for the cups no bake)

Top with Cool Whip, Caramel (homemade), and extra bits of crushed graham cracker.
Chill ~3 hours

...ENJOY...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...