Monday, March 1, 2010

Simple Pleasures of a Saturday

This past weekend was full a few simple things that just made me happy...



First of all I have a cute black sweater and for some reason all the buttons on it have cracked, it looked pretty shabby. So I went to JoAnn's Craft Supply and bought some cute new buttons for $2, sewed them on a vwalla!  I feel like I have a brand new sweater!


While going grocery shopping I ran into some cute little girls wearing blue aprons mobbing me as I walked into the gocery store, only to find out they were selling Girl Scout Cookies!  I'm so glad they mobbed me, otherwise I don't think I would've remembered to get my yearly supply of girl scout cookies- the selling season is so short, and I don't know any girl scouts.  So I've been munchin' on these mmmmmm...


We went and saw Disney's Princess and the Frog on Saturday afternoon at the dollar theatre.  If you know how much I love Disney and princesses, you would know the excitement and joy that this brought me.  It was a very cute movie!




 We then took a trip to Whole Foods... 

It is big and beautiful, I mean I have never seen anything as colorful plump as their produce department. Everyone who works there is always nice and very pleasant.  They've got a wonderful area to go have lunch, and just a walk around the store- you will find things and brands of things you don't find anywhere else! Saturdays they have tons of samples, and it's all so yummy! A trip there is deifinitely a Saturday afternoon kind of activity.  We found a loaf of ciabatta break for panninis for our dinner that night. 

So lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...