![]() |
| August 10, 2013 |
Had Asher's 2-Month check up today. Stats are
Height: 22.5" (24%tile)
Weight: 12lb 4oz (46%tile)
Head: 40 cm (77%tile)
Pretty much short, fat, and a big head! Haha, poor kid, but he is ADORABLE. We just love him more and more every day. He is growing and healthy, which makes momma happy.
He was being all cute when getting checked over by Dr. B, cooing and smiling. Being an angel. Poor kid didn't know what was coming... This face might show a little worry as to what was next....
SHOTS! :( It is sad to see a little baby get shots, but the nurse was awesome and fast. He screamed for about a minute, and then calmed down pretty quickly. Then just breathed heavily and whimpered and moaned on our way out of the office. That little whimper just about broke my heart, but he was so tough...
![]() |
| Getting ready to leave the doctor, whimper/moaning :( |
If I could have, I would have went and got ice cream afterwards to make him feel better, like my mom always did for us. (Okay, okay, so maybe I DID stop and get ice cream to make someone feel better ;)
A couple weeks ago me and Rick went to Elitches, courtesy of his company. This was a trial run of leaving Asher for a longer period of time since I was going to be starting back at work soon... My mom and dad watched him and he did great! Although I missed his cute chubby face, I did enjoy myself with my husband. Rick doesn't like roller coasters, and I love them, but he actually went on some for me ;) Great fun.
![]() |
| Asher loves Papa Keich, as well as watching Uncle Corbin play lacrosse! |
| He is lovin' his new toy from grandma & grandpa. |
Rick hiked his first 14-er with his company this past week. He works for a really great company that provides them many opportunities to do things outside of work (but during work hours!). This is what his day "at the office" looked like last Friday...
And one last picture of my little bug-a-boo, cus I just can't get enough of him...







No comments:
Post a Comment