Glad I had my camera on my walk today, these little guys were so pretty in the sun! I love taking pictures :)
A short list of things I CAN'T do I realized from the last couple of days:
I can't toast garlic bread without burning it.
Our water heater flooded, and the carpet got wet, and now our house stinks, and I am not really sure what to do about it.
I cut my finger pretty deep with a knife the other day. This is because I don't know how to sharpen knives and was using our only sharp knife, which is like 12 inches long, to cut a lemon.
I've been working on my mile time (running) and can't seem to improve it.
I can't get my credit card to work at gas stations.
I can't figure out how to clean the top of our glass stove.
I never fail to miss my right thumb nail when I trim my nails. When I realize it's longer than the other ones it drives me crazy all day.
I can't cook a meal every single night.
I can't go more than an hour without checking my phone for messages.
I am unable sit through a movie longer than 90min
I can't get myself to eat seafood, no matter how many times I try.
:) :) :)
Blogs always seem to talk about every thing great and grand in life, and I just can't do that today. I am only human, this list could go on and on, but just thought I'd share and hope there are other people in the world who have a list of things that they just can't seem to do ;)
oh
I found this pic on my computer a few days ago and couldn't help but think,
whatta cute bum?! hahaha. I may or may not be the only one who thinks that, but that's all that matters. (don't worry, Rick never reads this blog, so he will never know ;)
I can't help myself!
:)


Ohhhhh I love that picture!!! Great job, it looks professional. As for the carpet, I suggest spraying a little water on it and then sprinkling some borax on it and leaving it there for a few hours. When it is dry, vacuum it up. I don't know if it will work, but if you do try let me know if it worked for you. I have lot's of borax, so if you want to borrow some you can.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I am so silly and messed up on the dough for the bread....Ha it wouldn't even rise, so I couldn't cook it. I better do it right this time.