Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mac's birthday

Last week my parents bought me last minute tickets to go to California with them since it was my Spring Break. They are soooo awesome, and it was so much fun I didn't want to leave.

LA, Hollywood

Everything was green and pretty ;)

Disneyland
And a lot of good food, and good times. Reading and relaxing.  It was wonderful.
(may have gotten a little carried away with my Instagram iPhone photo editor app;) haha)

Then today my mother made a wonderful celebration for me. She is the most thoughtful woman ever. I love her.

And my father-in-law took me for a ride in his newly acquired classic car collection.
(extremely cool!)

And now I am ending off the day watching Tangled

 and I am looking forward to Disney on Ice this weekend with Ricky- He is the best ever for getting me tickets!

(Yes, I am turning 23 and still thoroughly enjoy Disney theme birthdays, and I think I always will)
:)








3 comments:

  1. Awesome, we are literally obsessed with all things disney so don't feel childish. Last year Porter and I went to disneyland ALL BY OURSELVES! That was a first, but amazing. Excited to be blog friends, you guys are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, happy late Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Macquel! Found your blog via Mrs. Michelle Foulger. Happy very belated birthday! haha Well, we must be seeing you guys soon. Hope school and everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...