We spent Christmas day with my family because we got to call my missionary brother, Logan! That was a real treat. He comes home in 7 months, and I can hardly wait. Here's a picture of him, in Brazil, talking to us on Christmas day....
We then spent a week in Idaho visiting my extended family which was more than a blast! wish I would've taken more pictures... We spent lots of time with cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents, and also with my family in the loonnng car drive.
Cousins on my Mom's side
Cousins on my Dad's side
Rick found the lego table at every house we went to... haha
We played games A LOT... mainly these ones:
both are very very fun!
The trip was very relaxing. It was fun to get away for a little bit and visit with family. We were busy the whole time playing games, going out to eat yummy food and being with super fun people. There's nothing better I say!
Last day there was New Year's...
We are ready for 2011 and all that is has to offer!
(that's supposed to be 2011 not 202, haha)
On our way home we spent a night in Salt Lake City, a city that I LOVE! We had so much fun there. Went out to Benihana's for dinner, and then strolled temple square.
Happy New Year!
We hope 2011 will be the best one yet! :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment