Monday, September 20, 2010

yummy: crisp and tart, perfect for biting into.



  These hybrid apples are only in season for a small frame of time... for the next few weeks actually.


Today I went to the same grocery store, at the same time, with the same grocery list, with the same earth sound bags. Except today was different. I took a different route. I went the OTHER way. Instead of turning left at produce.. I turned right.

Humans are creatures of habit. And I am guilty. The store seemed so much different going the other way. I ended up buying twice as much stuff as I usually do, because I seemed to notice different things on the shelves...
It was a strange thing to me.

 So if you want an adventure... go the OTHER way at the supermarket.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...