Monday, May 24, 2010

This is how I feel today....

 ... sick as a dog.

Fever chills and I just want to go to bed. 
Perfect timing- this week Rick is in charge of making dinner and grocery shopping (first time since we've been married!)  He has a little more time than me since he is just job hunting, so I propsed to him that this is the perfect time to try some new things out!  Don't get me wrong, he helps loads around the house, more than most men, but every one needs a challenge once in a while, and Rick has no clue when it comes to food preparation.

I can smell the grill cooking.. wonder if it's juicy chicken or chicken jerky, haha.  I will go find out now.

(photo courtesy of my parent's dog, Rhett, and Corbin's photo skills)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...