Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"Looking at the Denver numbers, I see that you've got great sunshine and you don't kill each other, which is nice,"

Today was somewhat stressful.. actually, now that I think about it, it wasn't actually that bad, but it's the start of a stressful few days, few weeks, couple months, couple years. And just the thought of everything I'm doing and going to be doing kinda STRESSES ME OUT. Yes, I am knee deep in school school school! Don't get me wrong, I'm loving it, it was just one of those days...

..not to mention I also had to deal with emission testing, emission testing people, and you know that little box room they have you sit in (yuk!)...- it's one of my most dreaded places, second to the DMV.  (My car DID pass emissions, but the first time I ever did it years ago, it didn't pass. so I stress out every time I go)


But I'm finally home at 8:30 to a husband who did the dishes and the laundry... and an e-mail, from a very unexpectant person with the message "Please let me know if there’s anything I can do for you. " and an attached article titled: Relax, it's Denver: City rated among least-stressful.  The article isn't super spectacular, but for some reason it seemed just perfect. And this person who emailed it to me is hardly an aquaintance, talked to just a few times in my life. And I really want to thank people who go out of their way to think of and do things for other people! :)... even just the little things can make a HUGE difference in a persons day.
So thank you husband, and lady I don't really know!
That will make the next 3-4 hours of studying a little more bearable.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...